You can now sync note content you’ve already created in Athena to your Suki note.
This feature will be helpful if:
- You (or your staff) tend to jot notes down in the free-text boxes in Athena before or during the appointment, that you refer to when completing your note later on
- You've added problems/diagnoses in your Assessment & Plan that you want to dictate more information about with Suki
- Enter quick notes in Athena before/during an appointment
- In Suki, tap on the patient's name to create a new note
- Press the Refresh icon in the top right corner of your note
- This process will take a few seconds - please be patient!
- Your content will now appear in the appropriate section(s) in your Suki note
- Complete your Suki dictation - consider highlighting each point and dictating over it for the cleanest experience
- When you're done, submit your note. Your Suki note will now appear in Athena, replacing any prior content.