If Suki is not linked to an EMR, you can change the date of service, the gender and the date of birth in a note.
Note: If Suki is linked to an EMR, the EMR is the source of truth regarding the patient's gender, birth date and appointment date.
To change patient information in an existing note:
- Locate the appropriate note.
- To change the date of service or date of birth tap the date that is currently displayed.
3. Roll each wheel until the date you want to assign appears in the center bar and then tap Done.
4. To change the gender, tap the gender (M or F).
5. Roll the wheel until the gender you want to assign appears in the center bar and then tap Done when you are finished.