Are you using the correct browser?
Suki runs as an application inside Google Chrome, version v67 or newer.
Make sure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome. If you don't have it, download it from https://www.google.com/chrome/
To see which version you have and update to the most current version:
- Launch Chrome.
- At the top right, click the More icon in the top right corner of the browser and select About Google Chrome from the Help sub-menu.
The current version number is the series of numbers beneath the Google Chrome heading.
The first two numbers are the main version number and the only numbers that matter for our purposes. In the image below, the two numbers are 68.
While you are checking the version, Chrome checks for updates.
- If Chrome performs an update, quit the browser and restart it.
- Log in to Suki and give a test command.
- If this does not solve the problem, verify that you do not have too many browser tabs open.
Do you have too many browser tabs open?
While browser tabs are convenient, having too many open can impair Suki’s performance. When you use Suki, try not to have more than 10 open tabs.
- If you have more than 10 tabs open, close as many as necessary to reduce the number to 10 or fewer.
- Give Suki a test command.
- If this does not solve the problem, verify that your wiFi connectivity is adequate.
If none of the above works
- Restart your computer.
- If that does not solve the problem, contact your Suki Account Manager.